Kris started working in a salon at the mere age of 14. She took that and received her cosmetology license in her mid twenties. She combined her hair techniques with makeup which was self taught. Kris has done many memorable events that include, Mercedes Benz NYC fashion week, Philadelphia 76’ers cheerleaders makeup, QVC, FOX NEWS, Katie Engelhardt Portraits, and more…
- Her business has served hundreds of brides in the Tri-state area.
- Kristen’s vision is simple: Meeting her clients vision!
- Kristen is more so known for her “simplistic, undone looks, with a timeless finish.”
- What are the most important things about picking a wedding hair style?
- Envisioning what look you’re trying to achieve. So many times, a client will choose a a look that is soft but her dress speaks otherwise. It’s important to choose a look that suits your vision.
- Lastly, teasing and a great dry shampoo is a staple! During the trial run, we go through two looks of choice.
Best way to choose your bridal makeup style?
What colors bring out your natural tones?
Are your eyes your number one feature? Let’s make them pop! Are they smaller than you want? Let’s add liner and lashes.
Contour and blend!
Lips, and brows are a must. I prefer to ask that my clients bring photos of themselves that they love! Or didn’t love.
What is it that you loved about your look on this night? Let’s do it again.
What did you not really feel good about that night? Let’s avoid that.
Bottom line, communication is key and I prefer to blend ideas with myself and clients to achieve the perfect look.